A fin de avanzar en una reunión de trabajo, necesitamos utilizar el idioma para resumir decisiones y verificar que todos están de acuerdo. Los siguientes son algunos ejemplos de cómo hacerlo:
Agree + to + verb
Management has agreed to give all staff an extra seven days’ leave.
Agree + that + phrase
We agreed that it was best to stop discussing the options.
Decide + to + verb
We decided to produce an information pack.
Take/make a decision + to + verb
Management has made a decision to move to Milton Keynes.
The decision is + to + verb
The decision is to move to Milton Keynes
Rewrite each sentence using the word(s) in brackets and beginning as shown. You
may need to change the form of the word(s) in brackets.
‘The new model will be called “Invicta”.’ (decide)
We decided/have decided to call the new model ‘Invicta’.
- ‘OK, we’ll install the new computers next week.’ (agree to)
- ‘The boss is going to apply for the post in Glasgow.’ (decide)
The boss ……
- The company chose to move to Spain. (make/decision)
The company ……
- Do we all accept that EFB is the new name for the company? (agree)
Do we ……
- The Marketing Department thinks £19 is too expensive, too. (agree that)
The Marketing ……
- The directors voted to rename the company. (decision)
There is more than one possible answer in some cases.
1. We agreed/have agreed to install the new computers next week.
2. The boss decided/has decided to apply for the post in Glasgow.
3. The company made/has made the decision to move to Spain.
4. Do we agree that EFB is the new name for the company?
5. The Marketing Department agrees/agreed/has agreed that £19 is too
6 The (directors’) decision is to rename the company.
Para contratar clases de inglés en su corporación por y para profesionales solicite cotización por email a 📧info@EnglishCorporateTraining.com.ar o por teléfono al (011) 15 3205 1365. Será un gusto asistirlo.